Mobile App <> Node Monitoring
A step by step tutorial on how to monitor your staking device & beaconnode on the beaconcha.in mobile app.
This is a free monitoring tool provided by beaconcha.in to enhance the solo staking experience. The user specifies the monitoring endpoint on its beacon & validator node.
By using this endpoint, beaconcha.in will be allowed and is required to store the given data to display it in the beaconcha.in the mobile application. To protect user privacy, the IP address will never be stored.
Please adjust the network on the beaconcha.in browser and mobile app accordingly.
A step by step guide on the Prater Testnet. Please adjust the network for your own needs.
- 1.Open the Mobile App Tab and enter a name for your staking setup. Use the same worker name even if your beaconnode runs on a seperate machine than your validator node. __ __Copy the generated flag and paste it add it to your beacon & validator node __
If your beacon-node or Ethereum 1.0 node is not in sync yet, you will see some warning logs!
2. Open the beaconcha.in mobile app and login with your account under Preferences. Your staking device will appear under Machines !
2. Open a new Terminal and copy paste the commands
3. Make sure your Prysm client (beacon & validator) is already up and running. The exporter will now send the data to your mobile app!
4. Wait a few minutes and open the beaconcha.in mobile app and login with your account under Preferences. Your staking device will appear under Machines !
--metrics --metrics-port=8008to your nimbus client! Otherwise the exporter will not be able to get any data from your client.
3. Wait a few minutes and open the beaconcha.in mobile app and login with your account under Preferences. Your staking device will appear under Machines !
Add the following endpoint to your teku node
Add the following CLI flag to your Lodestar validator and beaconnode
Works with Lighthouse, Lodestar, Teku and Nimbus only.
**** Lighthouse, Lodestar and Teku
Nimbus does not expose every data, thus, some data such as validators are not visible in the app.
Last modified 21d ago